Sunday, 23 October 2011

23/10/11 Dress me Up!

Helloooo... I spent the last couple of days in Sydney with my cousin to celebrate my belated birthday (back in August) and to dine at Tetsuya. We also shop shop shopped till we literally dropped and its safe to say that I won't be shopping for a little while - eeek.

Today I'm wearing some of my Sydney purchases - I'm glad I've returned to lovely weather in Melbourne as I heard it was crappy the last few days! I have had my eyes on this skirt the moment I saw the Spring/Summer 2011 lookbook and have been waiting patiently for it to come out. Its finally mine! Yay! I really wanted the Dita cardigan in red but they've unfortunately sold out! I don't mind the black though - it goes with everything!

Wheels & Dollbaby Dita cardigan, Alannah Hill "Dress me up" skirt, H&M socks,
Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Bucket Bag, Salvatore Ferragamo shoes,
Nars "Schiap!" lippy

8 comments:

Corrina said...

That skirt is beyond amazing, look gorgeous on you!!
x

Ms Jelena said...

I am in love with that skirt!!!! Amazing!

Ms Jelena xx

The Cat Hag said...

OMG I absolutely love the skirt, and now I feel like buying it too because you look like a million bucks in it.

You are definitely my fashion muse! :)

And you were in Sydney, we should have met up for tea!!


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Natalie Leung said...

I hope you enjoyed Sydney! i really love your cute skirt, its so feminine and pretty! love that you're also aussie, so now following you girl <3

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Francesca R said...

I LOVE that skirt! amazing! it's so romantic!

HTTP://MYMYMODE.COM said...

Aww your skirt is too cute! and u wear it so well, love it! :)

http://www.mymymode.com

HoneyBunny said...

Oh, how pretty is that skirt!

Chloe said...

You look lovely! I love what you've worn with the skirt! :)