Sunday, 16 October 2011

Pinks and Purples with some Sparkle 16/10/11

Alannah Hill "Fibbing all Day" cardigan and "Bring me flowers" skirt, Miu Miu shoes
I am in love with this skirt! And the warm weather is totally perfect for these colours! It also comes in a dress version, but I prefer to mix and match.  The cardigan is an old favourite - I have about 4 cardigans that are  in a similar style (but in different colours and different details on each). Yes, I have too many cardigans. And skirts. eeeek.

These Miu Mius may look like plain satin slippers from the front, but hide some fabulous sparkles at the heel!
In other news, my basketball training is coming along. However, since my body is not used to this type of fitness, I seem to be injuring myself left right and centre! Must stretch more. And warm up and warm down. *sigh*

7 comments:

Ms Jelena said...

such a pretty skirt! Love it!

Ms Jelena xx

riotersbloc said...

That cardigan is AMAZING! Love love love love love that colour. How awesome is the weather lately :D

Corrina said...

Beautiful outfit as always! Those shoes are so gorgeous!
That's so cool that you play basketball! Sadly i'm too uncoordinated for any games that use balls haha!
xx

Francesca R said...

the miu miu are gorgeos! i love their heels!! And the skirt is super fabulous!

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

I love this outfit! Great colour
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

The Cat Hag said...

This is the most adorable outfit!!

You look so cute, and gosh I wish I could afford all your pretty accessories and Alannah Hill clothes!!

You remind me of a living doll. <3

I can't wait for the weekend to arrive. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Brasilian_Babe said...

Love the Miu Miu shoes!!!