Sunday, 30 October 2011

Red lippy wtih Red cherries 29/10/11

On the advice of both my best friend and my dear friend Bug from Bug's Beauty Blog, I have finally decided to get over my shyness and show my face properly on my blog! Goodbye to anonymity! I'm definitely not a shy person IRL, but I had some reservations about having my face all over the internet. When I explained to my friends about my reservations, they simply responded "Who are you kidding? Everyone recognises you anyway!" haha. So here I am... pasty face and all.

Instead of participating in the races, this year we've decided to have high tea at The Windsor! Suits us ladies a whole lot more since we don't drink and don't bet on horses. High tea was delicious - unfortunately my hungry tummy prevailed and I forgot to take photos of the food that I ate.

Alannah Hill "Alannah Loves You" dress, Corky St Clair necklace, Miu Miu satin pumps, Miu Miu Bag
MAC "Lady Danger" matte lipstick (to go with the cherries!)

9 comments:

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

Wahhhh this dress is sooooooooo pretty, I want it so much! You look lovely lady x

Corrina said...

Such a gorgeous dress! And those shoes, so amazing! Your face is beautiful :) your skin looks amazing! :)
x

aelie said...

Yay for showing your face! You're gorgeous!

This dress is stunning, and I love the matching lipstick! x

emmabovary said...

So nice to see your beautiful face! A high tea sounds much nicer than chilly days by the track (though it would be nice to have a day off work to do that,too!) Gorgeous in red!

achowchow said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments, ladies! I feel a lot better about "showing my face" with your loveliness, hahaha.

xx

Francesca R said...

I am so happy to see you! You have a beautiful face!!! Dress and heels are fabulous!!

Alessandra Nido said...

So cute!
If you want, follow me :D

MissPandamonium

Z said...

I love this dress - it's so comfortable and easy to wear. Quick tip though - don't hand wash this. The red will run :(

achowchow said...

Thanks for the tip, Z! Would definitely not want to ruin my sweet cherries! x