Monday, 7 November 2011

Singapore Fling! 6/11/11

I love this Wheels & Dollbaby dress - not only is it comfortable to wear, but the name is adorable! I don't have any Singapore flings to speak of, but the name simply reminds me of warm, sunny days and walking by the Arno river with a big floppy hat and a gelato in hand. Ah... My next holiday is not until March 2012 when we will be going to Bangkok for my bestie's hens' week! Yay to that!

Wheels & Dollbaby "Singapore Fling" dress, Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, Versace glasses
Nars "Schiap"
This photo was taken at the Victoria Barracks. I had just picked up the bf from work yesterday and was driving down St Kilda road when I told him to stop somewhere for a picture. And this garden looked very pretty. I usually avoid any gardens like the plague when its Spring time. For those who are hay fever sufferers, you know what I mean. Telfast every day for at least a month and a half. Ick.

5 comments:

riotersbloc said...

It's a gorgeous dress, and very sexy! Super fling like ;)

Corrina said...

That dress is gorgeous, you look lovely! And yes that garden looks so pretty! I love your shoes too :)
x

Francesca R said...

OMG! I love that dress! You look fabulous!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty!

devorelebeaumonstre.com

The Cat Hag said...

You are always so stunningly gorgeous love, I adore all your outfits!

Just this week, Bunny bought me the dress version of your Dress Me Up skirt and I am so happy hehe. Alannah Hill is definitely our shared passion. :)

Did you get anything from the Frock and Headwear sale?


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag